Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wow.

This post is mostly just for me. If you read it, that's fine...but this is mostly me just writing my thoughts...Ever since getting divorced, I've been so fragile. I seem to be dealing with a lot of confidence issues. I've had a hell of a time dealing with critisizm as of late. I take things so personally. It's like I want to fight the whole world...I know I can't. It used to not bother me so much when people talk behind my back, but now it seems like it happens all the time. I keep asking myself, "what is wrong with me?" I never used to need everyone else's approval. Now I want it all the time...I sometimes feel sad. Sometimes I feel lonely. Sometimes I feel like a loser. I know everybody goes through funks, but It doesn't make things easier. I have lots of great friends, but I feel like something's missing. I feel like there's a big whole in my heart. I really just want to be happy in life, but I don't know how to get there. I felt pretty good the last couple of weeks, but tonight I feel down again. It's 1am & I feel so alone. So sad. Maybe, I shouldn't date right now. Maybe I'm not ready. I just feel like I will always get hurt. I feel like I am not good enough. I want to be close to someone. Maybe, I am just trying too hard. I don't know. Maybe, I need some help. I am not sure. I just want to wake up & be happy! Happy with who I am and what I've accomplished. Life is too short to feel this way.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Awww, sorry to hear that your marriage didn't work out. I hope you're keeping your head up now. Take Care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home