Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My response to the Hate Mail

To: welcome2newamerica@yahoo.com Cc: Subject: You're my hero! Bcc: Gary, forgive me, but I am not familiar with M Productions or what you even do. I'd sure love to see it and judge you too. If your so talented and funny, I'd like to invite you onto Just a Show as a guest and prove how sad and unfunny I am. How dare you judge me? You are a bastard! I am entitled to spend my time however I want. You watch ten minutes of a program and think you know everything about my career. You have nothing better to do than write a piece of hate mail at 12:30 in the freakin' morning. How classy are you? By your logic, anyone who has appeared on Public Access Tv and not made it to the big time, is a failure. And your name dropping is a pathetic as it comes. I invite you to say the things that you wrote to me to my over-swollen face! I'll even bring a camera. Feel free to call me at your earliest convenience at 952-**-****. If your goal was to piss me off, mission accomplished! I can not wait to hear from your highness. Could you please get me an autographed photo of Kevin Smith??? Since your best friends, that shouldn't be a problem.Keith King Just a Show Host/Executive Producer www.justashow.com

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home