Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Angry Hate E-mail

It's been a while since I got one of these... Name: gary williams Subject: still suck after all these years How: Other Email: welcome2newamerica@yahoo.com Message: Granted (M) Productions started on the same public access station as you four years ago, and you had already been on it two years prior to us. Now we've started working with names like Kevin Smith and Elisha Cuthbert and you're still on public access. You have to start to wonder, don't you think the industry is trying to tell you something? We'd say you should use the money you put into your show into more important things (like draining your over-swollen face), but I guess as long as your friends watch I guess that's all you need to feel cool. And here I thought it was to make a career off of all this...but I guess I was wrong. More_info: You're a sad, unfunny person....love the (M)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home