Sunday, June 04, 2006

Life is stange.

I first wrote this on August 12th of last year and somehow it still applies to this day. When I was younger, I used to think that everything would make more sense when I was older/wiser. Now that I am older, I am more confused than ever. I've met so many amazing people in my life. I've had a lot of great friends, but I guess I'll never understand what makes people come into my life and what makes people leave my life. Is life just so incredibly random that everything that happens is just a coincidence? Why can somebody be your best friend one day & the next day it's all different????? I often wonder, is it me? Do I drive people away? Or are people just always moving on? It's confusing. Life is strange.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Adam Klein said...

I came into your life because you allowed me to!

Oh yeah....

The re-launch of the Parking Lot Pain My Space Page is near!

PLP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home